6 thoughts on “I am Pakistani and on the student visa in the UK, can i travel to egypt for holidays?

  • September 12, 2010 at 8:01 pm

    You need a visa in advance, unless you are the wife of an Egyptian, or unless you are only going to the south Sinai resorts, and not going to any other part of Egypt.

    National Pakistan (PK)
    Residence United Kingdom (Great Britain) (GB)
    Embarkation United Kingdom (Great Britain) (GB)
    Destination Egypt (Arab Republic of) (EG)
    Visited United Kingdom (Great Britain) (GB)

    Egypt (Arab Republic of) (EG)

    Passport required.
    – Passport and/or passport replacing documents must be valid
    at least 2 months beyond the period of intended stay.

    Visa required, except for Wives of Egyptian nationals, provided holding a proof thereof.

    Visa Issuance:
    – On arrival: if required, a tourist visa is issued for a max.
    stay of 15 days (free of charge) to those holding normal
    passports entering Egypt via South Sinai (through Sharm El
    Sheik, Saint Catherine or Taba airports), provided remaining
    in South Sinai resorts and not continuing to any other city in Egypt:

    Additional Information:
    – Nationals of Pakistan must hold onward or return tickets.
    Deportation will follow if not holding onward or return tickets.

  • September 12, 2010 at 8:01 pm

    of course u can i live in liverpool but not pakistani just buy some tickets to ur county or show ur pass to the airport i think u can do that anyway ?

  • September 12, 2010 at 8:01 pm

    apply for a visa at the egyptian embassy and it should be fine. as a UK student, you can apply for a visa in the UK.

  • September 12, 2010 at 8:01 pm

    Students holding UK residency are entitled to apply Egypt visa for holidays

  • September 12, 2010 at 8:01 pm

    yes, you can.
    get a visa from the closest consulate .
    you are most welcome .

  • September 12, 2010 at 8:01 pm

    i am working in travel sector yes you can travel but you have to get a visa before you come to egypt if you are having a Pakistanis passport second you can travel direct to hurghada egypt more cheaper on a charter and from hurghada you can visit cairo and Luxor for one day trip and if you are looking for accommodation you can visit http://www.redseahome.com they are providing holiday apartment instead of traditional expensive hotel

Comments are closed.